Roger D. Jarrett ~ 2017 Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber of Commerce Board Chair
Roger has been self-employed since 1978 as the owner of several local businesses in the field of real estate development, rehabilitation and rentals.
Roger is presently involved with:
• Citizens & Northern Bank, Advisory Board
• Susquehanna Health System, Muncy Valley Hospital, B.O.D.
• Community Arts Center, B.O.D
• FCFP, Investment Committee
• Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber of Commerce, Chair; EDPAC, Chair; and Industrial Properties Corporation
His previous community involvements include:
• Muncy Masonic Lodge, Temple Assoc., V.P.
• Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite, Board of Trustees
• Lycoming County Planning Commission, Past President, Board Member 28 years
• SEDA-COG Housing Development Corp., B.O.D.
• Cub Scout Leader
• Church Council, Past President
• Montgomery Area Development Corp., Past Chairman
• Eastern Lycoming YMCA, B.O.D.
• Montgomery High School 1971
• WACC, A.S. 1973 in Business Administration Management
• Shippensburg State College B.S 1975 in Business Administration
Roger and his wife Denise have three children Jocelyn, Monica and Ross.