Applications are being accepted for the 2015 Phillips/Plankenhorn Small Business and the 2015 Large Business of the Year. The application deadline is November 6, 2015. For the applicatons, please click the links below. hillips/
To be eligible for this award the following criteria must be met:
· Member in good standing of the Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber of Commerce for a minimum of two years.
· Business located in Lycoming County for a minimum of two years.
· For-profit business
Interested applicants complete a simple application, which must be submitted to the chamber by 4:00 PM Friday November 6, 2015. Please note that a copy of this application will be made available on the Chamber’s website in a downloadable format for you to edit at www.williamsport.org.
· Completed applications are first verified as meeting the eligibility criteria.
· Eligible applicants are then judged on the following: history of successful business; innovation; leadership; community involvement.
· The winner is announced at the annual membership meeting held in 2016.
· An inscribed award is presented and a video clip of the winning company will be provided.
· Additional benefits include coverage in the Chamber Connection and Williamsport Sun- Gazette.