The Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center will be relocating!
On March 11th, 2015 the Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber of Commerce held a press conference announcing the relocation of its current offices and Lycoming County Visitors Center to the former bank building located at 102 West Fourth Street in downtown Williamsport. We will be occupying the entire first floor of the three story structure. The signature building was opened as the West Branch National Bank in 1917 and served as a bank location through 2009.
Renovation work is being conducted by J.B. Gibbons. The building is owned by The Liberty Group and will have space available for other tenants on both the second and third floors.
Construction is expected to be completed by the end of June with the Chamber and Visitors Center relocation to take place in early July.